Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Escape from Kaalan

Page: 1 of 1
 GuitarMaster
05-03-2000, 8:02 AM
How did any of you get through this level, I am losing patience! I'm ready to throw the CD out the window! I can't through this level. Also, I have been tryin to use the TheGalaxyIsYours cheat, is there a real cheat code for unlimited health? This is a new user, I'm not using cheats for my current "Escape" level. But looks like I'll need it!
 Elemist
05-03-2000, 9:51 AM
It's not a good idea to use coedes because you'll ruin your FC experiance, but if you do, yes there is an unlimited health code. Your name must be TheGalaxyIsYours and you must have the patch from lucasarts installed. When you get into the level hit the zero key. Now something is up that says 0:Stormtrooper. Click on any unit. Hit Num Lock + the asterick, two keys to the right. Do this as you would do control-alt-delete, hold down numblock and then press the asterick. You have to do this with all units you want to have tons of life.
 H.Solo
05-03-2000, 6:10 PM
I take it that this level is the one where you got to get Brenn and Skywalker to the rebel base?

If so, then all you have to do is to first recruit the friendly stormtroopers, then get Brenn (+ Skywalker) inside the TR-MB. Then take over the two turrets next to the TR-MB. Then destroy the mobile artillery with a couple of troopers. The alarm should then sound. For the rest of the level you just need to use troopers to take over the turrets and recruit more troopers. With a couple of healthly troopers inside the turrets, you can avoid them being re-captured.
Page: 1 of 1