Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Newbie Reaper here

Page: 1 of 1
 Isis Kaldara
06-27-2002, 3:12 PM
Hey, all. I'm fresh outta the :newbie: file here. I've registered on the AnimeNation forums, but I thought it'd be so awesome to chat with fellow Grim-lovers. I just wanted ta say hey and see what's up since I'm new, and I figure I'd best get ta know some of y'all. Have a nice life...or death...or whatever.
 Metallus
06-27-2002, 3:19 PM
Hey, welcome. I secretly run these forums, but don't let anyone else get wind of it.

:monkey1: :monkey2: :monkey1: :monkey2:
 Isis Kaldara
06-27-2002, 3:36 PM
Thanks for the welcome. Hiya.
 GendoTheGreat
06-27-2002, 6:26 PM
Welcome, always good to see another person. I'm still kind of new here myself. Like Tall Guy told me when I first arrived, show us how much you love us by sticking around posting at every oppourtunity. :D In my personal experience, it helps to be slightly nuts.
 Isis Kaldara
06-28-2002, 12:52 AM
Trust me on this...Forums are my way of talking. I am not only a Grim fan but an anime otaku as well. I have registered on the Animenation forums and I can say, truthfully, that if I hadn't, my life would've sucked. I made so many friends there. Now that I've found fellow GF fans, my life is even better! I LOVE posting in forums. BTW, I AM the Grim Reaper...

(Trust me, I am about as weird as they come.)
 GendoTheGreat
06-28-2002, 2:01 AM
As my alias and avatar would suggest, I am an Eva nut. I basically grew out of my anime fandom, but there is no growing out of Eva. As matter of fact I got the D&R and EoE DVD's the other day, which I purchased from ebay. I still can't believe they're actually mine, I thought I would never get to see the movie. I'm going out tomorrow to buy a DVD player just to watch them! Anyhow, thats enough raving about eva, this is a GF forum. GF is another thing I could rave about all day, but I won't do that either, because this post is huge enough already (a common problem of mine you will notice). I will just welcome you once more and hope that you post a lot, I work a six day week and the internet is the major part of my job, so I'm here basically every day. I'm tired of seeing my own alias plastered all over the forums and reading my own rantings. Please make a lot of posts! Oh, and I'll scope out the Animenation forums too. Check you later.
 Isis Kaldara
06-28-2002, 2:08 AM
It's great to know there's another AN Forum member who likes GF. Anyway, unlike the ZN Forums, I don't see an option to change my title under my name. Can I do that? Or do I need a certain amount of posts first?
 Metallus
06-28-2002, 2:44 AM
Yeah, you gotta get 1000 before you can edit your own user title.
 GendoTheGreat
06-28-2002, 2:52 AM
I thought only administrators could do that?
 Isis Kaldara
06-28-2002, 2:55 AM
Ah. I see.
 Tall Guy
06-28-2002, 3:21 AM
Originally posted by GendoTheGreat
I thought only administrators could do that?

well if you're one of the staff or run one of the sites or you're a mod then you can change the title.

btw, welcome to the new guy :) good to see ya
 Isis Kaldara
06-28-2002, 3:38 AM
Konnichiwa, tomodachi-san!

Thanks for the welcome!
 King Andrei
06-28-2002, 8:49 PM
Welcome aboard!http://www.lucasforums.com/images/icons/icon12.gif)

Don't forget to visit EscapeMI.Com Forums.;)
 GendoTheGreat
06-28-2002, 9:44 PM
Hey andrei, whats up with those escapeMI forums? There's nothing but echos and cobwebs in there, man! Whats the story? You said they were popular.
 Tall Guy
06-28-2002, 10:31 PM
well, when you're used to the best the others just seem so dull :D
 GendoTheGreat
06-28-2002, 10:42 PM
Testify, Tall Guy! Testify!:D
 xGrimx
06-29-2002, 6:33 AM
Welcome to the boards Isis Kaldara.
 Darth Eggplant
07-01-2002, 2:42 PM
:jawa