Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

?? Huh??

Page: 1 of 1
 -[MotU]-Lyger|=-
06-26-2002, 1:23 PM
bored bored bored bored el spam el spam in a can i make quaters on the street i buy spam and eat spam sandwhitches. how come JO doesnt have cool realisitc cut schenes like JK???
 Pedro The Hutt
06-26-2002, 11:30 PM
Because after JK Lucasarts had sworn to NEVER use live action cutscenes in any of their games ever again, just why is beyond me.
 Boba Rhett
06-27-2002, 2:06 AM
Why so you feel that it's ok to spam in other forums, Lyger? :confused:
 Kyle d'Tana
06-27-2002, 4:58 PM
not good.....:o
 oninosensi
06-29-2002, 11:51 AM
You have got the attention of the mighty Rhett... his wraith is terrible... :P
 obi
06-30-2002, 8:15 AM
Originally posted by oninosensi
You have got the attention of the mighty Rhett... his wraith is terrible... :P

Yes, He continually "yoinks" things:p

:rhett:
 BeastMaster
06-30-2002, 8:49 AM
Crikey mate, I take it ye'r lookin' forwahd the movie, then?

his wraith is terrible...

As is his wrath. ;)
 obi
06-30-2002, 9:11 AM
Blimey! the croc movie!

yea, I have a strange feeling of wanting to see it.:D

Rhett's Wraith is more aweful then his wrath, though. His plants have teeth :eek:
 -[MotU]-Lyger|=-
06-30-2002, 9:21 AM
yeah... hmmm... ok i was just having run Rhett, why you got to go an ruin everyones fun?
 obi
06-30-2002, 9:47 AM
Originally posted by -=|Lyger|=-
yeah... hmmm... ok i was just having run Rhett, why you got to go an ruin everyones fun?

yea,Rhett, he was just having run!!!!!!!

:p
 Darth_Rommel
06-30-2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13

Yes, He continually "yoinks" things:p

:rhett:

*shudders* You should've seen him when he first became a mod on GB... *shudders* ;)

So... what is the plot of the Crocodile Hunter movie?
 BeastMaster
07-01-2002, 8:46 AM
We're not really sure. From what I can gather, it's a "Croc Hunter gets caught up in international spy intrigue" thing.

Seeing the trailer for it has only told me two things: (A) Steve Irwin is nowhere near as good an actor as he thinks he is, and (B), he's funnier when he's not trying to be funny.

Movies I'm looking forward to:

Lilo & Stitch (Yes, I know its out already, but it's not playing anywhere I can get too.)
MiB II
Powerpuff Girls
Reign of Fire

There are several other movies, but they're too far off yet to worry about.
 Pedro The Hutt
07-01-2002, 7:06 PM
I'm looking forward to eh..... Episode III (yes people, I haven't been to a cinema after I went to see Epi.I untill I went to see Epi.II... and now it'll most likely be the same ^.^.. unless some friends of mine manage to talk me into going to see the next LotR movie or something.)
 oninosensi
07-01-2002, 8:28 PM
MIB II is not as good as the first one. Save your money, rent it if you really want to see it.

The only movie I plan to see is the next LOTR. There are two movies I am thinking of seeing though. One is DareDevil (I am a Nicholas Cage fan, what can I say?), and the other is Dreamcatcher, based off a great book by Stephen King. Both fall in the 'guilty plearsure' department.:D
 Boba Rhett
07-02-2002, 10:38 AM
Cage is in DareDevil? :confused:
 BeastMaster
07-03-2002, 10:02 PM
MIB II is not as good as the first one. Save your money, rent it if you really want to see it.

I make it a point to never listen to critics. I've learned from experience that my tastes are sufficiently different from everyone else's that my likes and dislikes have no bearing on what the reviewers say.

Besides, I actually know someone who worked on MiBII (one of the FX guys), and I figure I'm contributing to his career.

I'll probably see it tonight, actually.
Page: 1 of 1