Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

is there a battle of Naboo

Page: 1 of 1
 SuperGumby
03-30-2000, 7:03 PM
does anyone know if there is a battle of naboo in Force Commander??? if there is let me know and if there isn't there should be.
 Brenn
04-01-2000, 5:35 PM
No, there no battle of Naboo in FoCom. Neither the Imperials nor the Rebels even existed yet. I'm not sure, but there could be a special cheat code that activates some sort of Naboo level.

LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR!
 Watto T
04-03-2000, 1:07 AM
Hey my friends:

As long as a related subject is up, I'd like to ask/suggest if/that someone did/should make an add-on to give the player access to new Trade Federation and Gungan armies?

Now THAT would be cool.

Imagine, Fambaas and AT-ATs facing off. Roll Droidekkas into a Rebel base and reak (spelled right?) havoc on their infantry. Catapult a few Gungan energy balls into an AT-STs top hatch or bring down a few airspeeders with 'em. Or simply drive 3 nice MTTs into an Imperial garrision and drop off 30 or 40 Battle Droids!

--Respectfully, Watto T
 TarlSS
04-05-2000, 11:45 PM
Well, the Gungun and Trade federation armies would be considerably worse then the Imperial and Rebel because of thier dated equipment. It's like pitting WWI soldiers against WWII soldiers.
 Nute Gunray
04-06-2000, 12:45 AM
I dunno about that one. The Gungans would be wiped out, yes. Hand to hand weapons wouldn't stand a chance against an AT-AT. But Droidekas and ATTs could do nicely against stormtroopers and AT-ATs.

------------------
Still no real sig.
Page: 1 of 1