Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

IS ANYONE EVEN TRYING TO FIND THE CHEATS!

Page: 1 of 1
 Chewie
03-29-2000, 6:34 PM
What is going on out there? Will someone PLEEEEEASE find the console and post the cheat codes already?
 Darth Kurgan
03-29-2000, 9:58 PM
All things come to those who wait. Patience is a virtue.

In other words.. quit complaining already, if somebody had found them, I think they would be posted right away, don't you?

And if others are not interested in finding them, why should they look on your account? Why don't you look yourself? ; )

Kurgan
 P h o e n i x
03-29-2000, 10:13 PM
actually, i have found them, but i wont post them until i am sure they work. last time I posted cheats that I wasn't sure worked, I was getting questions about them up to a year later. So, if I can ever find the stinking CommandLine...
 Conor
03-30-2000, 2:00 PM
I've got a brilliant idea. Play the game from start to finish then play around with the cheats.
 Chewie
03-30-2000, 3:37 PM
I HAVE played the game all the way through. I want the cheats so that I can fool around with each level and do whatever I want.
 P h o e n i x
03-30-2000, 3:42 PM
ditto that. But I'm still looking for that stinking commandline...
 Atrus
04-01-2000, 9:47 PM
is it the mp chat line, like in SC, and JK?
Page: 1 of 1