Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Completing Desert Training Part 2...

Page: 1 of 1
 snpower
03-28-2000, 1:10 PM
Well I fell very dumb but every time I get to the crawler I get the mission failure message. All my units are intact. I've tried to capture it, shoot it, whatever... must have done something wrong somewhere. earlier???
 Chewie
03-28-2000, 7:21 PM
You must get Dellis Tantor to go inside the sandcrawler. Wouldn't hurt to send in a few troops too. First you highlight the personel that you want, then you shift-click on the crawler.
Good luck man.
 StS_Maryjane
04-08-2000, 6:05 PM
before you can go into the crawler you must follow all of Tulons orders, the camera shift left stuff, it took me while to figure this out though, just follow all the order's tehn go slaughter the Jawa's

StS_Maryjane
 StS_Maryjane
04-08-2000, 6:05 PM
before you can go into the crawler you must follow all of Tulons orders, the camera shift left stuff, it took me while to figure this out though, just follow all the order's tehn go slaughter the Jawa's

StS_Maryjane

------------------
StS_MAryjane,

You are only half as smart as you think I am
Page: 1 of 1