Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Patiently waiting for cheats

Page: 1 of 1
 TheDagoJedi
03-27-2000, 1:23 AM
Yes yes I know cheating is bad, but I really want to cheat the missions I've already beaten. I wonder tho... is there a console in this game, if so how is it activated? For that matter I wonder if there even are built in cheat codes for FOCOM?? Also does anyone know if the game can be or edited, ala C&C? Changing hit points, rate of fire, speed, etc. would be interesting.

------------------
"I love the smell of burning Ewoks in the morning!"
 P h o e n i x
03-27-2000, 2:30 PM
well, i have found the cheats i believe, but i am not going to post them until i know they work, so i need a console
 larylich
03-27-2000, 8:44 PM
Well, your not going to be able to edit the maps/units- they are really don't want that happening. In the software licence agreement it states that you will not try and crack, decompile or anything to that extent.

Here is hoping for a expansion pack! http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif)
 TheDagoJedi
03-27-2000, 8:49 PM
Most games have that kinda legalese in the agreement, but usually somebody will figure out a way to edit/mod stuff. Although of course its VERY BAD to do so...lol
Page: 1 of 1