Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kurgan for JPB forum moderator

Page: 1 of 1
 Ki-Adi-Mundi
04-23-2000, 12:11 PM
<font color="#ff00ff">there are only a few adults in the forum itself, and there is alot of chaos with the moderation system they have now. I suggest the KN staff to moderate the JPB forum! Lord knows it needs it.
 Kurgan
04-23-2000, 5:30 PM
Thanks for the nomination. ; )

I'll see what I can do!

Kurgan
 Hannibal
04-23-2000, 6:19 PM
We definitely need a moderator. It's strange that we don't have one, the JPB forum is the most frequently visited.
 Mace_Windu
04-23-2000, 6:36 PM
No offense Kurgan, for you are a wise and powerful Jedi, but I think someon form the Jedi Powr Battles forum would be better. Your knowledge of the force is great but i havent seen you post once in the JPB forum. I believe someone who is a frequent visitor there would be better. I think you will find many forum members feel the same way.
 Plo Koon
04-24-2000, 2:43 AM
Yea, I would want MasterYoda or Kurgan to be the JPB moderator.
 Ki-Adi-Mundi
04-24-2000, 6:44 AM
<font color="#ff00ff">Since Kurgan moderates just about everything. I think one more wont hurt. I think he doesn't post much cause he's a busy guy. As we can see, that 65+ post argument definatly needed to be deleted. NO ONE in the board was gonna delete it, they would have argued too!
 Kurgan
04-24-2000, 10:39 AM
Well for one thing I had no idea the JPB forum would be so big in such a short time, honestly. That and I don't have the game (I don't even have a PSX, although my roommate does, and I can't wait for a chance to try out the game when he rents/buys/borrows it).

I probably wouldn't be a good one to answer peoples questions about the game itself, but I certainly would be able and willing to moderate the forum. Just the other day I was going through the huge chunks of material on there. ; )

Kurgan
 darthjustin69
04-24-2000, 10:15 PM
I think i should be moderator no offense to anyone

------------------
... "You Are No match For Me Young Jedi"
http://www.geocities.com/sacred_song/Image1.jpg)
Page: 1 of 1