Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SW Gamers Helping New SW Gamers

Page: 1 of 1
 Emerald
07-14-2000, 4:38 PM
Do you remember how excited you were when you first started playing any of the Star Wars games on the net? But at times you may have needed help with a question or some questions answered? If your answer is yes plus you would like to help other new Star Wars Gamers (Newbies) to have fun enjoying some of the Star Wars games that you have enjoyed too plus you have any suggestions which was easier for you to learn when you were a new Star Wars Gamer (Newbie) playing any of the Star Wars games on line and/or if you are new at playing any of the Star Wars games plus you also have any questions please feel free to post your information here in this section of "Feed Back" and/or and/or contact me, Emerald at my new e-mail address, and/or by adding my ICQ #65346443 to your ICQ list.

Some of the Staff here at Jediknight.net have been very busy lately, working on some special new projects for this site along with some of the other Star Wars Gaming sites and have been receiving a lot of e-mails lately from New Star Wars Gamers (Newbies) so your volunteered help on this new project, "Star Wars Gamers Helping New Star Wars Gamers (Newbies)" will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Emerald http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif)
Page: 1 of 1