Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Thank you Aristotle! (and the rest of you guys too)

Page: 1 of 1
 Kurgan
03-25-2000, 11:03 PM
Not only would I like to congratulate Jeff W. and Chris on the new ObiWan site (which looks top notch, and I think it will be a success assuming the game doesn't bomb), but also to thank Aristotle for pulling through and getting me back on track with the new logins he promised me.

Now I can work on my hosted sites again (which are way out of date..), but that probably won't be until finals are over (as that's coming up real fast). I might throw in an update or two before then though. ; )

I would also like to thank Aristotle for his generous offer to help work on Obiwankenobi.net, which I whole-heartedly accept. The level of quality control we'll have over the new site apparently will make things much easier than the last six months of JK.net have been (not too good). I hope to see much progress, good teamwork, and high traffic in the months to come!

Kurgan
 Ikhnaton
03-29-2000, 3:31 PM
will obiwankenobe.net fall under aristotle's reign as well?
 Darth Kurgan
03-29-2000, 10:00 PM
It certainly seems that way. Basically it's the same people, although I know Jeff, Chris, and Trail are all moving to Obiwan, that is, they won't be helping out at JK.net much if at all (which has been the case for some time now already).

I guess I myself will be helping out in both places in my own humble ways. ; ) Aristotle is ultimately in charge (he can correct me if I'm wrong in this assumption).

Kurgan
Page: 1 of 1