Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Moderator for Role-Play

Page: 1 of 1
 Adi_Gallia
04-26-2000, 11:17 PM
I would want to get a moderator here as soon as possible! Before the havock that was unleashed on the JPB forum hits the role-playing forum. I am not asking for the job, but I could conduct it well if it were given to me.

If I do get picked for moderator, may I have someone to help me? Say Mace_Windu?! Knowing how my parents like to take my internet priveleges away when I get bad grades, it wouldn't be a bad idea. Though I make spectactular grades in school now, and there are only 23 days left.

May I please take this responsibility? I know I am not a Jedi Knight, but that isn't my fault. They changed the number of posts required the same day I reached the goal!

------------------
http://www.starwars.com/characters/adi_gallia/img/adi_gallia_left.jpg)

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~Laugh it up fuzzball!~

[This message has been edited by Adi_Gallia (edited April 26, 2000).]
 Kurgan
04-26-2000, 11:30 PM
I think we can handle it, the admins will make sure nothing gets out of hand there.

However if Aristotle or Jeff wants to go over my head and pick one.. they can be my guest! ; )

Kurgan
Page: 1 of 1