Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Feels so empty

Page: 1 of 1
 -[MotU]-Lyger|=-
06-22-2002, 5:31 PM
WHERE IS EVERYONE!! my god i swear i feel like im in a ghost town or something like that what the happend to this Discussion about sam and max?? jesus
 Jake
06-23-2002, 1:40 AM
The game came out in the mid 90's, the cartoon show went off the air in the late 90's, the comic book died in the early 90's. Not a lot of new information to talk about. There is supposed to be a new Sam & Max game in the works, but rumor has it that the company is out of business or starved for funds and isn't working on it anymore.
 -[MotU]-Lyger|=-
06-23-2002, 3:43 AM
Jesus Christ that sounds terrible. pretty funny though(dont ask me why, cause ive been asking my self the same thing)but that just sucks, no one would want that to happen to anything
 YTtheMighty
06-25-2002, 10:58 AM
There was another rumor that Steve (he oh holy he which hath birthed Sam and Max) was working on another comic...but that was a while ago, sigh...
 sheaday6
06-26-2002, 12:00 AM
In our spare time, we bring up random topics and post inane comments, while iisaac and syntheticgerbil argue about something while using the biggest word they can think of.

It might seem incredibly slow here compared to the StarWars forums (i'm gonna assume thats where you usually post). I was on the JediKnightII forums and theres about 6 people on at any one time.
 SyntheticGerbil
06-28-2002, 6:15 AM
Aw, I'm flattered.
 mercatfat
06-28-2002, 2:57 PM
Infinate Machine is bankrupt? Says who?
 iisaac
06-29-2002, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by sheaday6
iisaac and syntheticgerbil argue about something while using the biggest word they can think of.Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil
Aw, I'm flattered.
The only words I use are those I need.

Infinite Machine is not bankrupt, it is not at an unrecoverable state of debt, but earlier this year it did not have the funds needed to develop a videogame, and nothing indicates that this has changed. Each time I say this, it sounds less and less credible, don't you think (http://www.netsector.com/tony/maiden/lyrics/angel_and_the_gambler.htm).
 sheaday6
06-29-2002, 12:29 AM
I use words like "huh" and "thingy"
 SyntheticGerbil
06-29-2002, 3:46 AM
I was being sarcastic... I guess I have the lack of expression and my hatred for emoticons to blame for that confusion.
 iisaac
06-30-2002, 1:46 AM
I didn't mean to seem confused. When I interpret something ambiguous, I leave it the same way. I was quoting you and sheaday6 so people would place my statement in context.
Being explanatory feels awful, and it gives the impression I'm obligated to be clear and explicit. One of the benefits of natural language is being dim, and I intend to exploit it.
 YTtheMighty
07-01-2002, 3:01 AM
emoticons I like emoticons those are the things that Spork from Ster Track tried not to show, but he found out that since he was half human and was on one of those planets that made everyone go mad that they weren't such a bad thing and that you must have emotions to live and it has always been my experience that the people who hate emotion are the most emotional people...
 mercatfat
07-01-2002, 5:31 AM
That doesn't mean emoticons aren't annoying.
 Jake
07-04-2002, 1:55 AM
:bdroid1: :bdroid2: :bdroid1: :bdroid2: :bdroid1:
Page: 1 of 1