Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help im stuck,destroying mine

Page: 1 of 1
 petzi
06-19-2002, 3:56 PM
hi
i am stuck on the pc version of jedi knight2/jedi outcast.how do i destroy the mine i have killed all the storm troopers found the secret areas(i think)at the moment i am in a room where the mining vehicle comes in and dumps its load.do i destroy this ? or do i try and destroy the conveyor belt ? ive tryed both options but to no avail.can someone please help ! am i missing something very simple

petzi
 Tyrion
07-10-2002, 3:49 PM
Originally posted by petzi
hi
i am stuck on the pc version of jedi knight2/jedi outcast.how do i destroy the mine i have killed all the storm troopers found the secret areas(i think)at the moment i am in a room where the mining vehicle comes in and dumps its load.do i destroy this ? or do i try and destroy the conveyor belt ? ive tryed both options but to no avail.can someone please help ! am i missing something very simple

petzi

See that button that says "Forums" at teh top of the page?Click on it,and then look for Jedi Knight 2 forums.Go to Valley of the jedi and then post this there.Make sure to put *Spoiler* in it.
 stormtroop
08-09-2002, 9:50 AM
i aint that far yet but when i am ill post ya pm ya i meAN
Page: 1 of 1