Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A Few Questions

Page: 1 of 1
 Gaelin Masek
06-19-2002, 2:33 AM
Hey, some of you may have seen me posting on the General forums lately.

I'm kinda new to the forums and brand new to MMORPG's.

I've seen Wraith talking about The Associates a few times and I thought he was a pretty cool guy so I should check it out :)

So, can I ask a few quetions if thats alright?

Are you guys an official PA now?
Do you have a website?
How many members do you have?
Are you accepting new members?
Are there any specific abilities a player would have to have to join? (Jedi etc.)

Thanks a lot.

Galin,
 Zendjir
06-19-2002, 4:08 AM
Hi Galin, I'll try to answer your questions.

Are you guys an official PA now? If you mean by ''official'' generally recognized as a PA, yeah

Do you have a website? Wraith is working on one now
How many members do you have? don't know, check the Associates page at SWG.net
Are you accepting new members? yep
Are there any specific abilities a player would have to have to join? (Jedi etc.) nope, everyone is allowed, but we are a bit hesitany to allow jedi wannabees.

There is a lot of info on this forum too, I suggest you read that if your really interested :D
 Gaelin Masek
06-19-2002, 4:21 AM
Thanks Zendjiir, you've been very helpful.

One final question. How do I go about joining?
 MikeC
06-19-2002, 4:42 AM
1. Go to www.swgalaxies.net) - You need to register as a memeber of the site (quick, easy and free).
2. In the side bar click on the Player Association section.
3. Find The Associates in the list and click on its name.

That will take you to the pages for The Associates. It includes a list of all the current members and a sign up page.
 Wraith 8
06-19-2002, 2:56 PM
Lets get a bit deeper into the question shall we :D

The associates is a PA made out of members of the SWGalaxies.net forums. we agreed to help eachother out in game. we already have some proffesions that could easaly connect with eachother.
we want to work with fellow neutral PA's and we already found 1 ally. The Massassi.net.
and we also do business with other PA's.
But be carefull... we are a Neutral PA. we cant choose sides. or it will be hell :D
We decided on Corellia as our base of operation. we will first be in several towns and cities.. but when we aquired enought money. we would like to make our own city.

We currently have 17 members.
and we are accepting new members.
If you want to be a jedi...... i suggest you first seek another profession to get you started in game. later on you will be able to try it out.

The website is in progress. i send a setup of it is gonna be to all members yesterday. i hope to get a mail back from them.

to join our PA:
http://www.swgalaxies.net/guilds/guild.php3?id=62)

here yah go :D

C ya

-Wraith 8-
 Gaelin Masek
06-19-2002, 6:03 PM
Thanks for the help guys, I will sign up as soon as I can.

And don't worry, I have NO intention of being a Jedi. Being eternally hunted is not my idea of a good time.

Thanks again.

Galin
Page: 1 of 1