Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Please Help....

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Prime
05-07-2001, 1:53 AM
My TIE Fighter game is doing it again. I'm on the mission where you have to save the Omar TIE producing facilitie's from that traitor Zaarrin and the Container Transport Nomme is NOT doing what it's supposed to be doing. It's the only thing that's preventing me from completing my mission. Does anyone here have any idea what the problem might be?
 paulbarnard
05-07-2001, 3:14 AM
Possibly you destroy a ship too early or some other mission critical craft. Don't know. Been so long since i played Defender of the Empire or Enemies of the Empire...and only then I played them twice...stupid college. Make me not play games for five years.
 rapina
05-12-2001, 12:32 PM
yep...
the AI isn't like B&W http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif)
just becarefull with the:
containers
probes,
assault trans.(disabled) etc...
either if you atack too early or too late. (or if you leave one container left)
 Darth Prime
05-14-2001, 12:46 AM
The first thing I do is take out the frigate so it won't launch any more bombers.
 paulbarnard
05-14-2001, 2:36 AM
Good advice if you can spare the warheads and have the skill...kill the enemies capital ship (unless your goal is to capture it). Saves a lot of headache later on.
 Darth Prime
05-15-2001, 1:11 AM
That's a problem I don't have to worry about. I havbe it fixed where my ship is invulnerable, from both enemy fire and collison with other craft, and where I have an unlimited number of warheads.
 paulbarnard
05-15-2001, 2:36 AM
Cheater. You do realize you suffer a 99% scoring penalty?
 Darth Prime
05-18-2001, 12:19 AM
Penalty? I don't care about penalties, I'm just playing for fun.
Page: 1 of 1