Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cheat Codes?

Page: 1 of 1
 JediKnight_114[b]
04-12-2001, 2:57 AM
Hey, does anyone know of any cheat codes for Alliance. I'm looking for something where I can fly any ship on the actual levels. Especially the TIE Defender. So, any cheat codes will be apreciated.

Thanx.

------------------
The Force will be with you...Always.
 BeastMaster
04-12-2001, 4:35 PM
This is a test:

--------------------------------------

This was only a test.

If this had been xwingalliance.net you would be hearing this:

<FONT SIZE = "7">THERE ARE NO CHEATS YOU THRICE-DAMNED NEWBIE SCUM!!!</FONT>

Thank you, and have a nice day. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif)

<small>j/k</small>

------------------
"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb
 Boba Rhett
04-12-2001, 7:10 PM
Wow. they aren't very nice/sober there are they....
 paulbarnard
04-13-2001, 5:06 AM
no, they're kind of anal retentive. I like posting here anyways. Over there you get flamed for having a life and only a few hundred posts after a few months because well you're intelligent and don't repeat questions and can use the archives to find answers to posts.
 Garindan
04-13-2001, 10:25 PM
yeah that place is mean. Nute was banned for a few weeks for doing something bad. i wasn't there so i don't know what he did. lol

i actually enjoy that place sometimes, zoom rabbit, expert rookie, rogue9, gunner, shootist, redwing, and a few other people from roguesquadron.net go there. that place is about as active as the discussion board at massassi.net
 Garindan
04-13-2001, 10:26 PM
i asked if there's a way to fly any ship in any level, i'm off to go check my responses. *prepares to become a charred black marshmellow*
 BeastMaster
04-16-2001, 9:44 PM
XWA.net isn't that bad!

You just have to steer clear of Nute because he's <strike>American</strike> psychotic.

In the words of Gundam Wing's Quatre Raberba Winner:

They're violent and dangerous, but they're really nice guys.

http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif)

------------------
"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb
Page: 1 of 1