Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I don't believe this....

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Prime
11-25-2001, 12:19 AM
I really hate this. On TIE Fighter, the mission where you have to save those TIE Advanced plants from Zaarin's forces, I still have that stupid transport not doing what it's supposed to be doing. It keeps going AWAY from it's renezvous point. Why I have no idea and it's one thing that's keeping me from completing the mission.
 BriGer
11-27-2001, 7:05 PM
I know what you mean. I have played Xwing, Tie Fighter, and Alliance a ton and I have some stories to tell. I'll spare you the details. That type of thing has happened to me AT LEAST 100 TIMES! No joke. Many on the same levels though so it's not 100 very different experiences. I lose a ton of games due to something entirely out of my control. LucasArts are some of the laziest ####-ups in the videogame industry.
 Darth Prime
11-28-2001, 12:40 AM
I thought if I erased my game and restart would solve the problem. I don't know if it has or not because I haven't made back to that mission. It made me mad because I just advanced to captain and I joined the second Circle of the Secret Order of the Emperor.
Page: 1 of 1