Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A bug? or am I REALLY bad?

Page: 1 of 1
 BriGer
11-22-2001, 4:50 PM
Okay I worked my way up to like 20,000 in combat simulator, then I did 1st disk missions. Couldn't find 2nd disk for like a month. In this time I got up to 50,000 in CS. At this point I got a MUCH better gamepad. I also got the rank Expert 3rd Grade. I got up to 22%, then it went down to 10%, then 0%, then -2%, then 0%, and now its firmly at -25%. During that time I beat all but the last level one 2nd disk, and got another 15,000 in CS. Why did it go down? Some of my best flying was in this period. I also beat like the entire game. What's up? I am now a captain and still a Expert 3rd Grade. Is this a bug or did I do something really stupid? I have put a lot of time and points in and it is not getting up. Any ideas?
 CaptainRAVE
12-09-2001, 3:11 PM
At least your CD didnt fry in the Cd-Rom drive :(....mine wont work anymore.....really annoying :(
 BeastMaster
12-10-2001, 4:12 PM
Originally posted by BriGer
A bug? or am I REALLY bad?

Does it have to be one or the other? ;)

From here it sounds like the "required multiplayer" <strike>bug</strike> feature. After your score rises above a certain level, you're penalized if you don't go to MP.

Which sucks for those of us who can't game online. :sneer:
 CaptainRAVE
12-15-2001, 8:54 AM
Actually I dont think I ever remember that happening......but then it was a long time ago when I played it :rolleyes:
Page: 1 of 1