Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Pioneer Days

Page: 1 of 1
 ILuvSaraAndrews
06-17-2002, 6:07 AM
well i recelny signed up at these forums and i still rember the day when my dad brought home a box with about 3 lucas arts titles and 2 demos i nthe box was sam and max , indian jones and the fate of alantis , and day of the tenctal , the demos were the the dig and full throttle , man thoese were the games i loved i wish they would have kept makeing dope games like that i dont even think there is a full throttle or day of the tentcal forum ( my fav 2 games )

well i was just rembering the old days so see you guys later and please take moment to rember the programmers who made such a great game
 SyntheticGerbil
06-17-2002, 4:16 PM
I only give the programmers credit for the code work. Now the writers and artists are another story.
 JR2000Z
06-18-2002, 11:24 PM
I remember the good ol days when LucasArts.com was a forum and everyone talked about......um.....

Yeah, those were good ol days weren't they?:)
 sheaday6
06-19-2002, 5:45 AM
Who is Sara Andrews?
 YTtheMighty
06-25-2002, 11:11 AM
wasn't she that really ugly astronaught chick...

oh and I remember that set, it was new and I got the last one the store had, the box was all beat up but all the CDs were ok and I got a discount cause it was all beat up, it was like $19, oh well...
Page: 1 of 1