Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Save Game

Page: 1 of 1
 SnuckeyDomokon
06-14-2002, 6:27 PM
Anyone have a save game right AFTER you find Frog Rock through the Ball of Twine Diner, I can't seem to find the damn rock.
 YTtheMighty
06-14-2002, 6:46 PM
did you talk to shavool??? Did you put the lens on the Binoculars in the rotating dinner at the biggest ball of twine in the world??? If so did you attatch the wires to the binoculars???
 larrin
06-14-2002, 8:38 PM
I got stuck here because the lens is practically invisible in the game. I thought it was just part of the background. If this is your problem then its right by wack-a-rat, a little circle thingy.
 Schmatz
06-16-2002, 10:02 AM
Yeah you kind of had to just roll your mouse all over the screen to find that one.
 Zindell
07-01-2002, 3:21 PM
yeah i couldnt find it at first either... waaah i wanna play sam and max but it wont work on my comp.
 YTtheMighty
07-02-2002, 12:33 AM
the thing that took me forever to find was the yellow magnet.. holy crap i kicked myself so hard once I found it, I knew there had to be one but I could never find it...
 Jake
07-04-2002, 1:52 AM
Instead of a savegame, you might want to check out the Sam & Max Game Guide (http://samnmax.mixnmojo.com) hosted on Mojo. It's got a full walkthrough to the game described about 3 different ways.
Page: 1 of 1