Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Modern Day Sith Army

Page: 1 of 1
 DarkSideYodaIAm
06-14-2002, 1:05 PM
Hey all you :maul: out there! would you like to join the MOdern Day Sith Army? Of Course you would! Person with the most posts gets second position! we WILL wipe all those annoying :jedi: of this planet (WHich planet is this again?)

Members:
1 DarkSide:yoda:IAm-Emperor

other ranks:
1 Darkside:yoda:IAm- Ambassador, Recruiter
 DarkSideYodaIAm
06-14-2002, 2:43 PM
The following Pictures are our sith weapons
:saberr:
:charric:
:assult:
:ion:
:dsaber:
:atat:
:deathstar
:bdroid2:
:bdroid1:
 Count_Tyranus
06-14-2002, 2:51 PM
I shall join your Army and we shall ony use Sith Red LIghtsabers and i would request I become Weaponry General

Weapons:

:bdroid2: :atat: :deathstar :deathii: :tie: :saberr: :charric: :ion: :bdroid1: :dsaber: and that is just the beginning
 DarkSideYodaIAm
06-14-2002, 2:52 PM
These are our enemies!
EWoks-:ewok:
gooberfish-????
Jawas-:jawa
Jedi-:gben:
 DarkSideYodaIAm
06-14-2002, 2:57 PM
Yes Count Tyranus, you may be weaponry general!

And here are our allies!

Bounty Hunters-:fett:
Battle Droids-:bdroid2:
Other Sith-:maul:
All other Aliens-:band: :evanpiel: :rodian: :wookiee: :watto: :boushh: :gungan:
 DarkSideYodaIAm
06-14-2002, 3:02 PM
Here is what we do to our enemies and/or traitors or spys
:charric: :ewok:
:charric: :gben:
:charric: :anakin:
:charric: :kiadi:
:charric: :yobi:
 DarkSideYodaIAm
06-14-2002, 3:06 PM
To Join the Sith army, you must answer these questions, and if I like ure answers, ure in!

1 Why do u wish to join the MDSA?
2 does your current screen name and/or Avatar have something to do with Sith?
3 if your answer for #2 was no to both, then you'd best be changin it rite quick
4Occupation (not ure real one)
5 fave. character:
6 Are you ok with the fact that if we catch you spying you will be killed and/or kicked out of the MDSA!?
 DarkSideYodaIAm
06-14-2002, 3:08 PM
Hey all you out there! would you like to join the MOdern Day Sith Army? Of Course you would! Person with the most posts gets second position! we WILL wipe all those annoying :jedi: of this planet (WHich planet is this again?)

Members:
1 DarkSideIAm-Emperor
2 Count_Tyranus- Sith Lord

other ranks:
1 DarksideIAm- Ambassador, Recruiter
2 Count_Tyranus-Recruiter
 gonk-raider
06-16-2002, 1:42 PM
Sounds very lame that you guys have to still so much content from the starwars universe that has already exsisted. im the both of you are not over hte age of 16.. and you cant be sith..you can be dark jedi but not sith..come on dont still other peoples ideas laddys

Oh and redwing needs to take the tampax out of her butt by now she should understand the ability to spell with the work of someone who rushed
 Redwing
06-16-2002, 3:06 PM
I find the lack of spelling abilities in this thread most disturbing. :p
 gonk-raider
06-16-2002, 5:50 PM
:)
 Redwing
06-17-2002, 2:03 PM
I wonder...what does tampax in my butt have to do with my understanding of lazy spelling? :p

Besides, I wasn't even targeting you specifically :p
 Norin Radd
06-18-2002, 1:38 AM
Well, all talk of sanitary napkins aside, Gonk-Raider is correct. There are no Sith in this game save Vader and Palpatine. Now, do you guys or girls have any information about how to become Jedi, because that has been my goal since I read about this game almost 2 years ago. You will see similar posts like this in the SW Galaxies forum, because I am trying to gather as much information as possible.:D
Page: 1 of 1