Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

good fett idea

Page: 1 of 1
 baby fett
06-14-2002, 4:11 AM
first of all the reason why i am not making this myself is my game wont work and i have no idea how to make these things:rolleyes:. and whoever made that mandalorian armor is awesome. anyway. for a great project what about a boba, jango or other mandalorian that actually uses his jetpak insted of a jedi jump? you could also change his force powers to be his special little suprises like a flamethrower insted of lightning. and pull could be his little grappling hook. i dont really know if its possible but its worth a shot.

and whenever i try too install my game it stops at 2% and after about a minute or two my compputer freezes. can anyone help me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"I’m not restricted by the authority of your so-called Bounty Hunter’s Guild. I answer to a higher law."
:fett:
 Bron Wilba
06-17-2002, 2:51 AM
I like the idea... but unfortunately I cannot do anything because I am also untalented in these parts :(.
Page: 1 of 1