Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

need help with mp code(double-bladed light saber)

Page: 1 of 1
 oJKKo
06-13-2002, 9:56 AM
if u didnt know how to do it it is done like this(from http://www.jediknightii.net/gamecodes.shtml)

One impressive multiplayer cheat is the double-bladed light saber. Here's how you activate it:

(1) Start a multiplayer game.
(2) Select your lightsaber, and turn it off while your still holding it. (Press #1 two times.)
(3) Activate the console by pressing [SHIFT & ~]
(4) Type devmap [map name] - example: devmap ffa_yavin
(5) type /THEDESTROYER into the console.

the thing is first when i am playing in the dule maps like the pit i do
devmap dule_pit i get
some things and then
no map in this name soem thing like that and then when i do the chat /THEDESTROYER i get chats are not enabled in this server and /THEDESTROYER unknown cmd please help
 Wraith 8
06-13-2002, 11:09 AM
what game is this you are talking about?

I didnt know we could explain how to play games in here?
i always thought these feedback forums were meant for troubles with the forums. or questions about your nick or other things like that..... hmmm... could be me :D
 RoyalGuard
06-13-2002, 12:59 PM
Assuming that you're playing unmodded JKO, then the server you are playing on has cheats disabled, and /thedestroyer is most definitely a cheat!
 oodbnar
06-18-2002, 5:41 AM
Hi u can not use cheats on server if u want to use the dual saber u must either make a server with u and bots or downlaod the fan mod and writ bind o dualsaber.:fett:
Page: 1 of 1