Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

It's sad.

Page: 1 of 1
 eloqui
06-12-2002, 12:49 PM
Could we have possibly run out of things to talk about with regards to The Dig?
 GreenJeanz
06-13-2002, 1:51 AM
I dun think we have, everyone just seems to be busy, me included.
 Metallus
06-13-2002, 1:52 AM
Herr SpaceMonkey has flown the coop too. :(
 elTee
06-14-2002, 6:54 AM
The Dig has lots of interesting points. I just had a load of exams, thats why I've been away. Plus, I do LucasTones 24/7...
 Schmatz
06-14-2002, 8:14 PM
I had exams as well, but they are over... now Im concerned about getting my new server for my site, and once thats done Ill get the Game Music up.
 Zaarin
06-16-2002, 1:24 PM
First time here since Ive been in Japan.

Im going to buy a pc in about 3 weeks (give or take), so Ill have probably have one full day a week on the internet from then on, so i should be able to partially come back to my duties.

Anyway, thats all for the moment - cya later
 elTee
06-17-2002, 5:51 PM
Do you have World Cup Final tickets? So far most of the matches have had loads of free seats.
 Zaarin
06-21-2002, 12:41 PM
No, I have to work

Its also extremely hard to get tickets in Japan - even though many games are not full.

The only way you can buy tickets is with a visa or mastercard through a website or sometimes by phone. The website is usually down. A mate of mine is having great difficulty getting tickets.

The last Japan vs game sold in within 14 mins of opening!

As for my pc, it may be more practical to say about 4-6 weeks, as Im spending more money than I thought.
Page: 1 of 1