Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Torn Souls - A Modification for ???

Page: 1 of 1
 E.B.o.R.C.
06-11-2002, 6:36 PM
I am the founder and concept artist for my concept mod titled Torn Souls. It is inspirered by the Samurai Showdown series of fighting games. Rather than be special move based, I would rather see it to become more of skill with the blade. This mod is to have a more modern feel to it as far as a character design and some levels. You can find out most of the details at my temporary website:

http://www.geocities.com/evilbowlofricecrispies/tornsoulsmod.html)

I am looking for every member possibly needed for a mod besides a concept artist (that is me ). I would really prefer if you had some experience in working with a mod team. When applying for a position, please send me an e-mail to evilbowlofricecrispies@yahoo.com with the following peices of information in it:

- Position Wanted
- Experience (Images, movies, etc. of your work. A website would as well as long as the mod has proof of work.)
-Suggection of game engine (JKII:JO or UT2003)
- Reasons for engine selection
- Other ways of contacting you.

As stated from information needed, I would you to be a bit familiar with the Unreal code, but until the developing tools come out for UT2003, we will not know, no?
Anyways, I feel that JK2 would provide the best coding for what I am looking for, and hopefully future members of the mod team.

AS you will see from the site, it has not been updated in quite some time. I am currently working on changing the site to something more pleasing to the eyes and working on new drawing of the characters. I am hoping for around 10 characters to be in it, each with there own personality and skills, weapon(s), and style. Despite being very ambitious, I believe it can be done.

Also, if you would like for info that may not be provided on the website, please e-mail at evilbowlofricecrispies@yahoo.com
Thanks, and I hope this mod can take flight here, where it did not (but gained much attention) in the Unreal 2 community.
 E.B.o.R.C.
06-11-2002, 6:40 PM
I have a IRC channel now. It is #tornsouls @ irc.enterthegame.com

here you can get more info about the mod and just talk in general. Also, I am looking for a dedicated OP to keep the channel running. If you are interested in joining or becoming an OP, please stop by. I will be there as much as possible.
Page: 1 of 1