Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MotS Level 7 Help

Page: 1 of 1
 Kerensky
11-15-2000, 8:40 PM
I'm playing Mysteries of the Sith, but I'm stuck on level 7. I've reached the point where there's the speeder thing blocking the doorway, there's a door in the same door that leads to a stairwell that leads to a underground cantina. The cantina ends in a square bar room with a bunch of goodies
behind the bar (along with a barman), but I don't know where to go from there. I appreciate any help.
 Kurgan
11-16-2000, 12:21 AM
If I recall, this level has a cutscene trigger in the bar. However, I thought it came on shortly after you entered. If it didn't (a camera zoom with some voice over dialouge really) then perhaps your save game got goofed up and you should restart the level.

Otherwise, just cover every corner of the room(s) and collect all the goodies, perhaps you just missed it.

Kurgan
 paulbarnard
11-16-2000, 2:32 AM
Having just completed the level a week ago, is it the first part of hte misssion or the second part of the level.

The first part you have to first find the hangar with the R-41 and go into the room and disable that. (You need a wrench). At then go into the cantina. Then use the same wrench in the escape route to turn on the speeder controls to bash open the door.

The part was pretty straight forward i though.
 Kerensky
11-16-2000, 3:46 AM
Level 7 is the second part of the mission after you use the speeder to bash open the door. I get to the part where there is a doorway arch blocked by a broken speeder, but how do you get to the other side of the blocked doorway? In the same room where the blocked arch doorway is, there is another door (directly across from the door you entered from) that leads to a circular stairway that leds to a underground cantina where Mara asks if anyone has a seen a crime boss (or words to that affect), but the cantina doesn't lead anywhere. Again, I appreciate any help.
 Kurgan
11-16-2000, 3:14 PM
I guess I just don't remember.. I need to play that level again. Heh.. if I ever get to it I'll let you know (unless somebody beats me to the punch, which is fine).

Kurgan
 oninosensi
11-16-2000, 8:09 PM
think UP.

there is a part with abunch of angled struts coming out of the wall- it is a dark area, there a several tuskens and i think there is a trandoshan in the front of this area, right befoe you go into it.

anyway, behind one of the raised sections is a grate. slash it open, go through, and follow to you reached the 'blue' room. the right side of the wall is where you jump up. and up. and up...

------------------
"You gave me an ABNORMAL BRAIN?!"
 Garindan
11-18-2000, 6:58 PM
yeah it's the place by the cantina, you gotta slash, oh, and don't you know that using the map helps a great deal?
Page: 1 of 1