Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tales told around the glowlamp

Page: 1 of 1
 superthrawn
06-11-2002, 3:02 AM
Well guys, I came up with what I thought would be a great idea for an RPG. Basically, what it consists of is a bunch of Imperial soldiers, just prior to the Battle of Endor, sitting on Endor telling tales around the fire. (There is no glowlamp, the name is taken from the opening cutscene of Jedi Knight 2) When you enter, find a way to let us know your name, Rank (nothing above Lieutenant Commander, please, and what the heck you're doing at the fire. Then, we'll proceed to tell stories. They can be humerous, scary, or action packed, but must take place in the past (i.e. we aren't going to have any action going on at the Fire.) So, the Rebels will not arrive during this RPG. By the way, none of the characters can use the Force, this is the Imperial army. Keep that in mind. So anyway, I'll give it a start.

Lieutenant J.G. Synther Carcosco sat alone at a campfire he'd made one night on the Sanctuary moon of Endor. The partially completed Death Star hung over head in the night sky like a big 'a pizza pie...that's amore...

The thought of this song starts to take him back...back to a time when things were simpler, when the galaxy was easier to live in...back to her.

There were a million stories in a city like that, He thought to himself, and I don't know any of them. Well, except for the one about that one half human, half cyborg jedi sitting in a bar on Tatooine, but I don't like to count that, because it's too confusing. But anyway, as he walked down the street he saw the woman of his dreams. She was tall, leggy and quite well developed. Whats more, she was wearing an Imperial patch on her shoulder. She was a loyalist. I walked up to her, with words in my head, but none in my mouth. I was able to stammer out an unimpressive "Hi," but nothing more...

Synther continues on into his reverie for quite sometime, remembering many lost loves, and many loves he wishes he'd had the opportunity to lose. Just then, a twig cracked behind him.

"Who's there?" He shouts, alarmed. A dark figure materializes out of the bushes across from him.
 Kuuki
10-02-2002, 10:42 PM
this was a long lived rpg ^_^
Page: 1 of 1