Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Legacy of darkness

Page: 1 of 1
 Jared
06-10-2002, 3:15 PM
My name is darth koralis. I will throw this republic into a caos, and I will rule. It is my destiny, for the strong rule over the weak, and they are weak......
 xX-Ender-Xx
06-10-2002, 3:20 PM
The senate was gaurded by 6 squadrons of x-wings and a squadron of B-Wings fighters. Caolin pulled a small comlink out of his pocket and pushed a button. The fighter's engines sputtered and died, then fell to the ground in a series of explosions. Caolin smiled and fired a proton torpedo into the roof of the senate. It blasted open, his starfighter blew in and began shooting torpedoes into the senate....
 Deac
06-10-2002, 4:28 PM
Deac Starkiller, the cybernetically enhanced artifiacal Jedi [And that's the very short history], sits in his office near the senate. Finally, he has been given a command of a commando squad, known as Talon Claw. He suddenly hears an explosion and hits the alarm...
 xX-Ender-Xx
06-10-2002, 8:12 PM
But the damage has been done, with several members of senate dead, Caolin decides it's time to leave.
 Deac
06-11-2002, 4:56 PM
*Talzion Starkiller stands above the rubble and the oddly silent senators*

This is why we need to re-introduce The Military Creation Act!

*Meanwhile Deac and Talon Claw have suited up and scrambled their fighters after the attacker.*
 Redwing
06-12-2002, 12:32 AM
*Chancellor Verhwin dismisses the motion with a wave of his hand* This Senate will reconvene in 48 hours! We have just witnessed a horrible tragedy. We will mourn our colleagues and come back together at the appointed time. The Senate is dismissed!

*Suddenly, a man appears in a flash of green light abroad the Chancellor's platform. The man's face is covered in a black biohazard-looking mask, with green goggles and military-designed helmet. His outfit is completely black leather except for the green, red, blue and white clan design on his chest. The man carries a long black rifle of a non-mainstream design; an assault/sniper cannon.*

Man: *in a modulated voice through his hazard mask* I do not think so, Chancellor. The time has come for the VanGuards to have their revenge.

*the VanGuard fires his rifle. Several rapid fired concussion blasts catch the Chancellor and smash him off the platform, right in front if a stunned Senate. Then the VanGuard disappears again in a flash of green light*
 xX-Ender-Xx
06-12-2002, 2:09 AM
*With two fighters on his tail, Caolin tries desperately to get away. He then finds his way to his home planet Carcotin. If the fighters follow him there, they will be done for*
 Deac
06-12-2002, 4:18 PM
*Whilst the Starkillers attempt to defend Democracy in various ways, the other side of the family works in their own way.

On the RSSD (Republic SSD) Avenger, Syrnl and Orthos Darkstar are seated in their respective command chairs*

Syrnl: Orthos, are the Knights preped?

Orthos: Yes, father. Ready to attack the Imperial fighters the moment we're deployed.

Syrnl: Prepare for launch, Darkstar Knights.
 Jared
06-13-2002, 3:22 PM
Koralis' ship slowed to the same speed as the x-wings. He turned the cloaking device on his fighter off. 2 x-wings turned to face the new threat and were incinerated by 2 huge balls of energy. The remaining x-wing fired 3 torpedoes into Caolin's ship as an escape pod shot out of it. Koralis fired a torpedo. The x-wing pilot ejected into space as hit x-wing disapeared in a wave of burning debris. Koralis turned a tractor beam on the escape pod and pulled it towards his ship.....
 Redwing
06-14-2002, 6:55 AM
((OOS: Umm, Jared...X-Wings don't have escape pods :D))

EDIT: Never mind, I misread the post.
 Wraith 8
06-14-2002, 7:13 AM
*spa nas, cleaner of the senate walks into the senate.*

well some body made a big mess.
ill be damned if i clean this up

*he walks out of the senate again*
 Deac
06-17-2002, 4:23 AM
*The RSSD drops from hyperspace. The Darkstar Knights are launched.

The Imperial Task Force Gamma 9 is going to have a bad day*
 Redwing
06-17-2002, 2:31 PM
*a grapple hook attaches to the bottom of Koralis' ship. Another Vanguard, this one with a violet chest insignia, trails far below it, rising steadily*
 xX-Ender-Xx
06-19-2002, 12:04 AM
*Caolin is still a little dozed out from that blast, but he recovers when he sees a vanguard grappling to Koralis' ship. He is getting closer and closer to the ship. Koralis tries to shake them but it's no use. Caolin gets to the blasters on the side of the ship and tries to blast them off*

Caolin: Koralis, they musn't come aboard!
 Jared
06-19-2002, 12:41 AM
Caolin! Get inside the ship! HURRY!! koralis yelled through his comlink. If I jump to hyperspace he is done for! caolin floated towards the ship, and grabbed the hatch. He opened it and dived in, the vangaurd slowly catching up to the hatch. Koralis activated the hyperdrive engines, and began the jump into hyperspace. A few seconds later they were in hyperspace. Something apeared behind Koralis. A blaster was pressed into his neck. "Don't move."
 Jared
06-19-2002, 12:44 AM

"OHHHH NOOOOO! I told you not to pick and x-wing jaryd!! X-wings dont have escape pods......Don't worry i'll delete this post in a few days ignore it everyone eccept jaryd
 Deac
06-19-2002, 3:45 AM
*and further meanwhile, another assassin stalks Talzion Starkiller. She was hired by some mysterious people called "VanGuard". How odd.*

Well, time to die, grandfather. The last thing you'll see is me: Reletha Darkstar!
 Redwing
06-19-2002, 5:23 AM
((OOS: The VanGuards don't normally hire assassins...but never mind that, I can make this work :D

@ Jared: I'm pretty much RPGing the VanGuards from Mysteries of the Sith: Manowars; they just have slightly better teleporters, sometimes use jetpacks (if they aren't trying to be incognito). AND REMEMBER THAT THEY HAVE FORCE DEFENSE. In other words, they're immune to stuff like telekinesis...or they wouldn't be going after dark Jedi...and remember they have shields as well...))

*behind Koralis, a red-insigniaed VanGuard is holding an A/S-C rifle ((same kind used to assassinate the Chancellor---Jared: think Manowars Big Gun)) firmly to his neck. Behind him, the VanGuard with the violet chest insiginia holds a similar weapon to Caolin's skull. Koralis calls on the Force to pull the gun from the VanGuard's hand. Nothing happens.*
 Deac
06-21-2002, 1:41 AM
*Deac suddenly senses danger:

Reletha*
 Redwing
06-24-2002, 3:53 PM
*a VanGuard with a midnight insignia is shadowing Reletha, hidden in the shadows*
 Deac
06-25-2002, 1:12 AM
*Deac suddenly sense real danger, and then sees a bullet fly towards his father. Deac rapidly force-pushes his father away, much to the shock of the entourage, until they notice the scortch mark*

Reletha: Damn! I'll have to be do this dirty

*Reletha ignites her saber and leaps down*
 Redwing
06-25-2002, 9:41 AM
*the red Vanguard speaks to Koralis*

If I am not mistaken...you would be the newest Dark Jedi bent on taking over the New Republic?
 Jared
06-26-2002, 12:30 PM
"I demand to know what's going on" koralis replied calmly.
 Deac
06-27-2002, 2:13 AM
*Reletha leaps down, and in one slice halves Talzion Starkiller and runs off. Deac kneels down.*

Talzion: Don't let them win...son... *hands Deac the manlte of the House and dies. Deac rises, and follows Reletha*
 Redwing
06-27-2002, 10:10 AM
*on koralis' ship*

You will see, soon enough. *both VanGuards touch the shoulders of their prisoners and disappear in a flash of green light. Empty, the ship continues on autopilot through hyperspace towards its destination*

*Coruscant*

The midnight VanGuard watches Reletha and Deac and nods satisfactorially. He follows them from a distance, on the rooftops and bulding cornices*
 Deac
06-28-2002, 2:50 AM
*Reletha, still backpedaling, turns and hurls her lightsaber. Deac grabs it, and chases. She drops and begins to fire from a Golan Arms Fletchette gun, the shards bouncing everywhere. However, Deac can block it*

Syrnl's darkness dies with you, filth!

*Deac hurls his lightsaber, and slices off Reletha's arm.She falls to the ground, gaspin as the Republic Police move in*
 Redwing
06-28-2002, 7:59 AM
*The Midnight VanGuard activates his jetpack and flies down towards Deac, landing behind him.* Greetings, Deac Starkiller. *the VanGuard touches him, and Deac sees a flash of blurry green and suddenly he is in the middle of a vast, wasted landscape on top of a large plateau. Canyons surround him. He is not alone...Koralis, Caolin, and a mercenary-type person that Deac does not recognize are standing facing him. The VanGuards are nowhere to be seen*
 Deac
06-29-2002, 2:03 AM
Sith! What did you do?!
 Jared
06-30-2002, 12:09 PM
"SHUT UP YOU FOOL." Koralis answered. I have no idea what is going on. I was on my ship....and now.....Im here....."Koralis looked at deac as if suddenly recognizing him. "wait. You....."

*Koralis' saber ignites with a sharp hiss*
 Deac
06-30-2002, 10:50 PM
*Deac ignites both his sabers.*

I've killed 98 sith. You have the honour of being number 99.
 Jared
07-01-2002, 8:50 AM
"You are a fool."

"You will soon learn the true power of the dark side."
*lunges forwards, saber flashing*
 Redwing
07-16-2002, 5:24 AM
*the VanGuards watch from afar*

And now, for a demonstration on how the Jedi fight...
 Deac
07-17-2002, 2:08 AM
*Deac hurls one of his sabers and rushes after it in his time-honoured move...*
 xX-Ender-Xx
08-08-2002, 8:46 PM
*Caolin then tries to support his friend Koralis by shooting blindly between them fighting. Somewhere in the fight, one of them reflect it back at Caolin. He barely escapes his own shot.

Caolin:That was too close for comfort.

*He proceeds to do it again, only this time he hits wall next to the jedi. The wall explodes forcing the jedi to fly back while Koralis and Caolin get away while the other jedi lay on the floor.
 Jared
09-07-2002, 1:24 AM
Koralis slashed right and left, blocking every carefully planned blow by Deac. "You are nothing. This is a waste of my time." He twirled and blasted lightning at Deac. Deac raised his saber and absorbed the lightning. Koralis hurled his saber, cutting Deac's hand off. Deac stood still, second saber in his left hand, gasping. Caolin saw his chance and began firing at Deac. Suddenly Koralis was hurled through the air. About 3 blaster bolts singed his legs, arms and stomach. He fell to the ground. Caolin stared. The blasters were ripped from his hands and he was hurled through the air. He smashed to the ground with a sickening crunch about 100 feet away. A dart hit Deac. He fell slowly to the ground.

"My name is Darth Koralis. I....I... can't feel my legs.....or my arms....the searing pain.......is tearing through my body like acid....I...I don't know how much longer I will live...Deac lies here next to me....I do not remember...what..happened...Caolin is gone.......did I kill Deac "..........

* A small dart hit Koralis' arm*

The End
 Deac
09-07-2002, 8:02 AM
WHAT!!!! THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN KILL DEAC IS ME!!!! AND THEN HE HAS TO BE RESURRECTED!
 Jared
09-07-2002, 11:27 AM
errrr please post that in the planning topic or delete it. No one died. Its a mystery. You used me as a sheild, who knows if I live Who knows if the darts are poison or sleep.....etc. Wait untill part 2. I didn't kill anyone off now please delete you post and post it in the planning topic or something so this is just an rpg. Thanx:)
 Redwing
09-07-2002, 6:11 PM
It doesn't seem that anyone was killed here - besides it was kinda AU anyway, at least that was my impression.

@prodigy: I don't see a planning topic?
Page: 1 of 1