Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Special Force COGs needed for multiplayer...

Page: 1 of 1
 Forceflow
04-26-2000, 3:29 PM
Hey everybody! I'm Forceflow-tap, and I've got a request. I play MOTS at lunch everyday with my friends at lunch, and I have a request for those people that spend time editing JK/MOTS. I need a force power cog that DISABLES grip, Deadly sight, protection, and blinding for MOTS multiplayer. THe reason is that the two asswipes that play with me argue about the force powers all the time, about how deadly sight/grip/blinding/protection is too cheap. Can somebody PLEASE make a patch for me so I don't have to listen to them WHINE!!!!!

THanks...

------------------
Guy that kicks his
friends butts at JK/MoTS
everyd
 LDB_Leeman
04-27-2000, 5:57 AM
try doing no-force matches - those are real tests of skill - none of this poncy jumping/speed sight - just your eyes, your ears and a weapon. Much more fun.

------------------
www.thereckoning.co.uk) (http://www.thereckoning.co.uk) - My Personal Starcruiser.
 The_Gamesta
04-27-2000, 4:13 PM
Hey tell them to shut the hell up......That is if you are the host...and start the game with the settings you want.
 Forceflow
05-04-2000, 3:36 PM
If I did that, then they'd start their own game and continue to whine!

------------------
Guy that kicks his
friends butts at JK/MoTS
everyd
 LDB_Leeman
05-04-2000, 7:55 PM
Just to get things straight, do your friends moan because they hate having the powers used against them, or do you moan because the powers are used against you?

Either way, the best way to sort this out is to learn how to counter each power (I'm pretty sure that each one can be countered somehow).

------------------
www.thereckoning.co.uk) (http://www.thereckoning.co.uk) - My Personal Starcruiser.
Page: 1 of 1