Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help!

Page: 1 of 1
 Garindan
06-16-2000, 3:22 PM
How do i get the skins for shadows of the empire from Al's page to work in single play?
 Garindan
06-16-2000, 3:56 PM
And how do you get the Docking Bay 94 skins to work in single play? I want to be Garindan in the single player game!!!
 LDB_Leeman
06-16-2000, 4:47 PM
Well, find the skin you want to use in SP, then re-name it to ky.3do.

If you can't do this, zip the skin pack and mail it to me, and I'll create a .gob file for you to use in Patch Commander for Single Player.

------------------
www.thereckoning.co.uk) (http://www.thereckoning.co.uk) - My Personal Starcruiser.
 Garindan
06-16-2000, 4:58 PM
ok, i sent you the zipped file. you'll need to unzip it first, just send me everything to get Garindan working on single play.
 Garindan
06-16-2000, 5:09 PM
the sent file didn't go through, it says your email isn't right.
 Garindan
06-16-2000, 5:14 PM
Since i can't send the file thorugh, you'll have to go to al's skin page and go to episode IV, and get the zipped file: "Docking Bay 94". It's pretty easy to get. Just send me the stuff to get Garindan to work in single player mode.
 LDB_Leeman
06-18-2000, 7:08 AM
Garindan, the files came through OK, but I tried to mail them back to you and got a return message saying your inbox was full and so couldn't hold the file.

If it hasn't come through, can you let me know (e-mail me at: Leeman@thereckoning.co.uk or LDB_leeman@hotmail.com) and I'll put it up on my website for you to download.

------------------
www.thereckoning.co.uk) (http://www.thereckoning.co.uk) - My Personal Starcruiser.
 Garindan
06-20-2000, 12:45 PM
oh, i got another question now, how can i be the regular multiplayer characters in Jedi Knight, i want to be the admiral dude.
 LDB_Leeman
06-20-2000, 4:10 PM
Same way as you become Garindan.

Do you want me to do it again for you?

Mail me at leeman@thereckoning.co.uk if you'd like me to.

Leeman

------------------
 Garindan
09-07-2000, 8:26 PM
ALRIGHT!!!!!!!! Sincei got a cd-r i went and dloaded ALL the skins from al's site, right now i'm figuring it out, last time i tried i got frustrated because i was trying to get it to work on a 486 now i got a 600 mhz!!!!!!!!!!!
 Garindan
09-07-2000, 9:08 PM
how exactly in precise detail do you become a character that you've downloaded, in single player mode? I am trying to get it to work with the models.dat stuff, but i just keep becoming that boring katarn dude!

Thanks.
 Garindan
09-07-2000, 9:09 PM
how exactly in precise detail do you become a character that you've downloaded, in single player mode? I am trying to get it to work with the models.dat stuff, but i just keep becoming that boring katarn dude!

Thanks.
 Garindan
09-07-2000, 11:31 PM
YEAH!!!!!!!!! I got it to work!!!!!!!! I thought i had to modify the stuff in the model.dat file, but actually all i had to do was change the 3do file to ky.3do!!!! The only thing that stinks is that you gotta start from the beginning, or it'll look really messed up, but at least it works!!!!! I tried the TIE Fighter pilot first, tomorrow i might try some different ones, such as the death star trooper, or the gunner, or the droid. So many to choose from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page: 1 of 1