Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Now im really pissed

Page: 1 of 1
 WarteX
06-07-2002, 12:49 PM
last friday 31st may I went hunting for CC when i came to the store they told me "nah CC will probably arive on monday", so i went home abit dissapointed.
On monday i came back to the same store, still no CC. I went to some other strores, but no CC in sight.

l8r the same week I read a thread where some1 said CC will b released june 6.
So to day i went to several stores and no 1 had it not even swedens most popular gaming botique didnt have it. I asked em "when will CC arive?" and they said "we dont have any release date on it....."

Man I was pissed! >:(
 lord xeen
06-07-2002, 1:16 PM
cheer up, man....

you'll get it soon
 Fishflesh
06-07-2002, 3:10 PM
orther onlie is the best way to get it!

or you can wait a very loooooong time

its now 7 june and cc is still not in the shops in holland

but i have orthert it online so i have it now:p

trust me i had it 2 days after i orthert

just pick a good online shop
 TheMadDoofer
06-07-2002, 3:28 PM
That kinda sucks, WarteX, but just follow NL_Ackbar's advice to get it.

:fett:
 Crazy_dog no.3
06-07-2002, 3:48 PM
WatreX we are in the same sitiation. The only online place in the UK I can find it in is WHSmith (http://www.whsmith.co.uk)
 safire
06-07-2002, 6:09 PM
WarteX, just ask Ljungberg or Larsson to bring you a copy from Japan... I'm sure they'll be home soon - hehe. Just kidding. Ljungberg is one of my favorite players for Arsenal.

CrazyDog - is the country pretty much shutdown after the win over Argentina?

Sorry, I'm an American born in South Africa from Dutch parents, so I like football more than what they call football here.

Ole, ole, ole.... France might not qualify..hehe.
 WarteX
06-07-2002, 7:01 PM
Me and my friend talked about ordering it, but were gonna w8 atleast one more week. hehe gotta "snacka" to ljungberg or larsson ;)
 Crazy_dog no.3
06-08-2002, 7:21 AM
Oh yeah. They won 1-0.
 StrezFreePlay
06-08-2002, 8:38 AM
I was pretty pissed about all that waiting too..

But I was able to just buy it in my regular game shop here in Holland on Friday (the 7th. - @ Dixons)

If the movie can be simultaniously released around the globe, why not a lil' game like this one?

And, ehh, I always thought Americans didn't really need a 3-4 week jump-start on the rest of us... they're not that bad... really.. :D
 Leafbeach
06-08-2002, 10:58 AM
You could try to order it here: http://www.gamesmix.com/pages/mainview.asp?LanguageId=1&PageId=48&SectionId=1&ProductId=61073)

I pre-ordered it there and got it last Tuesday (June 4).

"Lycka till..."
 bill r
06-08-2002, 2:23 PM
poor baby
 WarteX
06-08-2002, 10:03 PM
"Tack" ;)
Page: 1 of 1