Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Themed Clans?

Page: 1 of 1
 General Nilaar
06-07-2002, 9:17 AM
After starting my Imperial themed clan I've noticed that there isn't very many other clans that do something similar. The majority of Clans are just generic. With Warzone coming soon I'd like to suggest that anyone starting a new clan seriously consider creating one with a strong theme. For example, I have yet to see an all Wookie or Gungan Clan. Just think of the really cool Forest or Watery style website that could be created for such a clan!

And then there's all the rivalries you can start with other Themed Clans. Not to mention story and role-playing possibilities.

Comments? Cool idea or incredibly stupid?

:atat: Join Imperial Vengeance!
http://telhazen.home.att.net/)
 Fishflesh
06-07-2002, 11:01 AM
I have a clan for gbcc to:p

thake a look

www.geocities.com/nl_ackbar/New_Leaders)
 WarteX
06-07-2002, 12:36 PM
yeah more theme based clans would b awesome
 Fishflesh
06-07-2002, 3:12 PM
what do you guys mean white team bassed???:confused:
 Roatigas
06-08-2002, 2:20 AM
If you got a bunch of TF players with some Confed players you could get a whole Episode 2 droid army thing going...
 Compa_Mighty
06-08-2002, 3:02 AM
Look it's a great idea, but very difficult to do so......... my friends and I all play different civs, I for instance play with a countering civ to my opponent, so............
 WolfmanNCSU
06-12-2002, 11:52 PM
Hey Nilaar,

That looks really cool. I was checking out your clan page. Nice. Keep up the good stuff!

:guard: :guard: :emperor: :vadar: :guard:
:trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper:
Page: 1 of 1