Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

now what??

Page: 1 of 1
 SlackerZ
06-07-2002, 7:56 AM
hi, i've just completed the game and looking forward to a newer challege,can any 1 tell me wat tod do next instead of playing multiplayer on the net and how do i enjoy playing multiplayer.i think its a bit 2 hard coz there are many pros's oout there who can squash the newbs easily

may your "pants" be with u:yodaball:
 Heavyarms
06-07-2002, 8:24 AM
well, on the contrary to what you think, it is rather easy to find rookies and newbies like yourself. Just look around0 You will find people easily...
 DashRendar
06-07-2002, 10:52 AM
Do you have The Clone Campaigns?

If not: Go out, buy it, and you have something to keep you busy for awhile.

If so: Take HA's advice.
 lord xeen
06-07-2002, 1:21 PM
try creating your own scenarios....

i did a scenario featuring the republic
versus confederacy and trade federation.
complete with heros and lots of units....

oh yea, the Slave 1 is awesome
 Kryllith
06-07-2002, 2:14 PM
Another thing you can do is play Co-op (which is the only way I've played multiplayer GB so far since my friend and I like teaming up). Hook up with one or two people then have the players team up against the computer. One advantage to this is that it gives you a chance to see how other people play as well as a chance to work with others (which would help for 2+ vs 2+ matches...)

Kryllith
 SlackerZ
06-08-2002, 12:14 AM
thanx for yur opinion guyz!!
 bill r
06-08-2002, 2:19 PM
im the greatest metal worker in alabama
 Kryllith
06-10-2002, 3:04 PM
Originally posted by bill r
im the greatest metal worker in alabama
Did you build that Jawa mover?