Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

jediBoard

Page: 1 of 1
 ReAcToR
06-06-2002, 9:11 PM
I've noticed that for quite some time now, the jediBoard (JK/MotS and XWA), hasn't been operational. I'm curious as to whether or not the staff intends to fix the error or if they're planning on killing it off. I've been using the jediBoard for years and there are still many of us out there that would like to continue using it. If you folks are unable to fix it due to time or lack of knowledge, maybe you could let me take a look at the CGI/HTML files and see what I can come up with. I'm no expert when it comes to CGI/Perl but I will learn if that's what it will take to get the jediBoard back up. If I'm unable to fix the problem myself, I'll seek help from a few programmer friends of mine. Please respond here or e-mail me at badimo@bellsouth.net.

Long live the jediBoard! Long live QTracker! :)
 Kurgan
05-09-2003, 5:38 PM
Hey there, just noticed your post, sorry!

Its been so long, and we've had so many server moves it looks like we just forgot about it. I've wanted to fix it for a long time but have no know-how in CGI or scripting. ; p

If you are still interested, please send an email to the following people about it:

aristotle@lfnetwork.com, chrisc3po@lfnetwork.com, zeroxcape@lfnetwork.com (substitute @jediknightii.net if those don't work).

You could also send me a follow up email about it and let me know what's going on.

Ron Mercer has released several new versions of Qtracker, and once this is fixed, you should email him (qtracker.com) and get him to re-add support for JK/MotS and XWA, etc.

Thanks for replying and your patience!
 StarWarsGooN
04-17-2006, 9:45 PM
I miss JediBoard! Please post and link it back onto JediKnight.net main page!
Thanks.
Page: 1 of 1