Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I discoverd a bunny rabbit in Jedi Knight.

Page: 1 of 1
 SuluSulu
04-14-2000, 6:49 AM
I discoverd a bunny rabbit in level five of Jedi Knight and I wanted to know if I'm the only one. I would also like to know if any one has any good ways of beating it. Thanks!
 Darth Kurgan
04-14-2000, 10:46 AM
Yeah, veterans of the game know who Max is.
; )

Yes, you can kill him, it just takes a LOOOONG time (unless you cheat or something).

Try running around and reflecting his shots back at him. It takes time and patience, but you can do it! Of course you don't have to kill him...

And you can kill him in the room you find him at if you hit him without "activating" him (that is, don't press space bar, just wail away).

You can also kill Wee Gee...

Kurgan
 psyduck78
04-14-2000, 1:03 PM
But, DAMN!

Max fires those shots fast!

Killing WeeGee is somewhat amusing though.

------------------
The history of many ages is told through its wars. Saying we fight for peace is a pretty lie that has been repeated over and over in the past.
 Kylilin
04-14-2000, 5:33 PM
where is maxx on level 5?
 BluryBlue
10-19-2006, 7:43 PM
I discoverd a bunny rabbit in level five of Jedi Knight and I wanted to know if I'm the only one. I would also like to know if any one has any good ways of beating it. Thanks! I found him too! I like killing it! :smash:
Page: 1 of 1