Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

names

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Helmet
06-05-2002, 11:53 PM
what names are your characters gonna have...im having an internal conflict between

Xedzul Shizazwang

Xiszul Kaszon

which do you like better?
 gavor
06-06-2002, 12:30 AM
The second one.

:max:
 JekRendar
06-06-2002, 1:02 AM
I can't pronouce either but the second one. like gavor said!
 Koffin
06-06-2002, 2:49 AM
definitly the second one, other wise people might just call you Zwang for short.

That would start to get under my skin, especially since my zwang is short...:ball:
 Ascari
06-06-2002, 6:22 AM
My charachter is going to be called:

Jan met de Pet

:D :D :D :D
 Zendjir
06-06-2002, 6:44 AM
:D funny, especially if you think about how americans will pronounce it: Jan med the ped....

If you think ahead a bit it would be Jan Meped, that could actually be a viable SW name :)

For my own name, I am a bit restricted by the way bothan's name their children. The clan name (bothan's all are a member of a clan) decides the last few letters of the name. So I'm still looking for a clan name. I'll proceed from there.

That brings me to my second point: are there any bothans out there that want to create a bothan clan? We don't have to have any relations in-game but it would be nice to have some 'relatives' running around in SWG. And creating a family history would be cool.
 Wraith 8
06-06-2002, 8:30 AM
i say the second one. :D

for my own name.... well im a bit of a Wraith Squadron fan... and i was hoping to go with Garik Loran from the book.. but like so many already know... we wont be able to pick star wars names.. so im thjinking of taking my RPG name/s

Corzip Dinn
or
Atex Dinn

i think the first. :D
 Kx_Dra_Sycdan
06-06-2002, 11:24 AM
Detic

Go here to find out your Star Wars name: http://swg.warcry.com/index.php/content/swname)

Using that method my name is: Chami Dupla
 Wraith 8
06-06-2002, 11:29 AM
ewwww... i tried your name generator: Klaer Hisne...
thats not a neme :D

ill stay with Corzip Dinn if you dont mind :D
 Ascari
06-06-2002, 11:43 AM
SW name generator:

1. Riskr Anlee

2. Risre Anlee

3. Riskr Anljo

4. Risre Anljo

So sue me that I have 2 middle names and that my city has 2 names!

I liked the fourth one best, but i dont think i'm going to take it in SWG :)

:cool:
 Jan Gaarni
06-06-2002, 11:58 AM
I'll be Jan Gaarni.

That IS who I am, soo..... :D
Page: 1 of 1