Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Please, give Aus a chance

Page: 1 of 1
 Roatigas
06-05-2002, 8:44 AM
I'm growing tired of the numerous delays to the release date of CChere in Australia. Any Aussies got it yet?
 Heavyarms
06-05-2002, 8:50 AM
the AU clan guys have it. I've seen them play, and I knoew they are from aussie land.
 Crazy_dog no.3
06-05-2002, 12:16 PM
I know how it feels, man.
 AU_Andy_Ewok
06-07-2002, 4:14 PM
Originally posted by Roatigas
I'm growing tired of the numerous delays to the release date of CChere in Australia. Any Aussies got it yet?

They had it sent too them. Why didn't you join us for a game when you saw us online :p
 nathan26
06-08-2002, 8:26 AM
I'm an Aussie and I got mine yesterday and i'm lovin it. Its only been out a little while tho and most stores are only getting enough copies in to cover their orders. u should definately try to get it.
 Darth Windu
06-08-2002, 10:41 AM
I GOT CLONE CAMPAIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well as you may or may not be aware, im pretty excited about it. It came out in Perth today.
 Leto
06-10-2002, 7:16 AM
as far as I know CC isn't out in Sydney... I've visited 3 stores and called a few already

the ones I called had no idea there was a game with that name and the ones I went to had nothing on shelve

Anyone else from Sydney got the game?
Page: 1 of 1