Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Is it me. Or are Scenarios getting worse?

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
06-04-2002, 8:18 PM
Its great to see people make game scenarios out there - like Fort Blood, Trooper Blood, Hero Fest but one thing that I am seeing alot more of are Hosts who give themselves a massive head start with better units, firepower etc.

I played a new CC version of Fort blood and my opponent (the host) came at me with 12 Yodas all with 500 Hit points and 12 attack.

My strongest unit was my bounty hunters 175 HP & 12 attack. After i took out these Yodas, he came at me again with more of them.

VERY unfair odds.
If you are gonna make a scenario - make it decent and fair for all..

DMUK
 Paragon_Leon
06-04-2002, 8:22 PM
Amen.
My fave Age Of Empires scenario was The Massacre. Every side got a number of equal troops at equal intervals.
It all came down to who used them best.
 Heavyarms
06-04-2002, 8:38 PM
well, I thought this was an official complaint that no one could make a scenario. Ah, well, I'll finidh mine sometime :D
 polaris_crd
06-05-2002, 3:38 AM
Well, I know what you mean. I just got cheated, I mean "BeAt" again.

The cheating has to stop. I just played a horrible game where the guy cheated for his whole team. It was a herofest where the guy have jedi knights and all we had were padawans. That and crapy troops to work with.

Stro_show_0 was the guy who did this to us. Not only that but he obviously pushed the lock teams off so he could backstab his own allies!! He is a jerk...man!!!!!!! He even gave his whole team extra upgrades....I opened the map up and looked at the triggers. What a rip.

TO DMK

Maybe we need a forum to report cheaters like him.
 polaris_crd
06-05-2002, 3:43 AM
LOL, wanna here these odds? I had 20 repeaters and 15 padawans.

HE HAD LIKE 30 JEDI KNIGHTS, 4 BLIZZARD HEROS, AND 15 REPEATERS>
 DarthMaulUK
06-05-2002, 6:31 AM
Hero Fest has to be the WORST scenario out there. I played it once and that was enough for me.

I had dozens of Anakin Skywalkers (Episode 1) who has NIL attack against 20 or 30 Bounty Hunters all with 15 attack.

You live and learn I guess. That's why I will never play hero fest or add it to the scenario section, unless I know it has been made by some one who does make a good fair scenario.

DMUK
 Fishflesh
06-05-2002, 7:43 AM
ITS all for the fun!

Hero fest is great if you play the right version and if you know how to play it! (why do you think everybody plays it)

And its fear to

dossens of anikan episode 1??? never seen it

try to play hero fest version 6 created by NL_Ackbar (Its totaly fear whitout bugs)

Or ford blood version 8a created by NL_Ackbar (Thats me)

Or hitman 3x alsow made by me (IT ROCKS)

for cc i havent made a secinario yet!:p
 Crazy_dog no.3
06-05-2002, 8:24 AM
I never notice. I just play DM or TTC
Page: 1 of 1