Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Join The Dark Allegiance, a nutural crime PA

Page: 1 of 1
 Sige Rebar
06-04-2002, 5:21 PM
Hello I am here to inform you that there is a great opportunity upon you all now. A PA that is destined to be the next great PA has begun recruiting. We will be a nutral crime PA.
We are going to be offering benefits to bounty hunters such as places to meet other bounty hunters. Also places to buy weapons cheap.
Also we will be opening cantinas and shops all over the galaxy to act as places to sell our wares and act as fronts for our operations. We will use these to help us smuggle. Also these could act as places for our band to perform.
We hope to also have warriors and such in our PA. They will be acting as part of our group of mercenaries. We hope to go throughout the galaxies to get jobs from the highest bidding PA’s or individuals. So we will be acting as neutral.
Once there are Jedi about we hope to be powerful enough to provide protection for them from the empire. We will also provide the same benefits to them as the bounty hunters.
We plan to start pirating operations when the space expansion pack comes out.
We hope to start a large business of building droids, armor and weapons. Also we wish to make a droid army to help us when fighting breaks out.
So we need Bounty Hunters, Slicers, Fighters of any kind, Musicians (for our band or bands), Crafters of any kind, droid engineers, pirate and piloting hopefuls. Smugglers, healers (for fighting), Jedi hopefuls are welcome as well, any one else who wants to join. As you can see we are involved in many things. So we are at work to establish the leaders of our many different chapters. As of right now we are working hard at that.
Please contact us if you would like to join or have any questions. . Also you can reach our leader at imp73@hotmail.com. Our website ishttp:sigerebar.tripod.com/We are currently our site but it is coming along slowly. Thanks we hope to hear from you soon.
 Ascari
06-04-2002, 7:53 PM
Well let me be the first to give u a

Big Warm Welcome to the Forums!

And good luck with your PA !

Hope to see u around here :)

:cool:
 setsuko
06-04-2002, 9:23 PM
Sounds like a bunch of dregs and brutes, oh my! Just watch out so you don't cause problem in my town, or you'll might find yourself shaking ye olde bars for a while. Unless you outsmart me, that is :)

Good luck!
Page: 1 of 1