Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

level 10 of MotS -- ouch, that fan blade is deadly!

Page: 1 of 1
 itsbeez
02-24-2000, 2:14 AM
I'm really stuck on level 10 of MotS. When I use the key to open up the air shaft, there is this killer fan blade that kills me when I enter the shaft. I've tried a lot of tricks, but I always die, and yet, it seems as if this is the logical pathway for progress in this level. Any suggestions? I thank you in advance for sharing your wisdom.
 Conor
02-24-2000, 5:12 AM
That's the way all right. I can't tell you much except work on your timing. It has been a long time, but I'm sure you have to wait until the fan <b>just</b> passes you on its way down(or up, I forget), and then look at the doorway you must reach and 'swim' for all you've got. Tap activate like mad and slip through. Even with perfect timing the fan misses you by bare moments. Have fun! http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif)

------------------
"There cannot be any 'story' without a fall - all stories are ultimately about the fall - at least not for human minds as we know them and have them."
-J.R.R. Tolkien
 Tycho_Celchu
02-24-2000, 11:27 AM
Conor was correct. You need to jump right when the fan passes you on its way down.
 BeastMaster
02-24-2000, 3:32 PM
If you do it right, you'll hear Mara's

that was too close.

------------------
"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb
 itsbeez
02-24-2000, 9:55 PM
Thank you all for the help, I made the jump without problem once I realized that it was a door, it looked more like the potentially breakable grating.found on so many other levels.
 Tycho_Celchu
02-25-2000, 9:17 AM
Hah. That's exactly the same problem I had. I had me stumped for two days before I thought of trying that.
Page: 1 of 1