Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Trade Federation Mission 4 - broken?

Page: 1 of 1
 wargoat
06-04-2002, 1:43 AM
I been playin this mission over and over, trying to solve it, but it doesn't seem to work. I go in, and destroy the jammer, then I am supposed to build A Neimodian Throne. However there is no option to build such a throne. How or what am I supposed to do to complete this mission, is it just me or did anybody else have this problem. Thanks for your time.

please email me at wargoat@mailandnews.com if you can.
 arzenal
06-04-2002, 12:47 PM
after you destory the jammer, you have to go all the way thru the city to Amidala's palace. its at the top of the map in the right corner. Once you get there, they will drop you a bunch of supplies and you can build your throne there
 Kryllith
06-04-2002, 12:47 PM
Are you trying to build the throne where the Jammer was? If so, that's the problem. You need to go to the palace in the upper north area of the map. When you finally reach the palace, you'll be instructed to build the monument in front of it (there will be 4 of the "flags" designating the place where the monument is supposed to be built.

Kryllith
 LKS Wallpits
06-08-2002, 6:14 AM
If your confused what the "throne" is, its your Monument build option
Page: 1 of 1