Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Should the General and Off-Topic forums be Merged?..

Page: 1 of 1
 Juztyn
06-03-2002, 7:08 PM
With all game-related discussion moved to the development forum?
 Koffin
06-04-2002, 2:39 AM
I wouldnt call it the development forum though, just change it to gameplay discussion,, but yeah it would work...
 Wraith 8
06-04-2002, 4:35 AM
well i think you should switch places. keep the forums looking like this.. but put off topic under the general discussion. and i think a mod should move stuff from this forum. to the off topic. it happens every where else on the LF. i think people know where to post. i asked ChrisC3PO about this yesterday. did he contact you?
 Ascari
06-04-2002, 2:00 PM
Actually I like it the way it is.

But it wouldnt be such a huge problem if it changes but ehh

Why do u want it to be changed anyway?
 MikeC
06-04-2002, 4:36 PM
I say put them together. As it is there's a lot of posts here that should really go in the off-topic forum.
 Wraith 8
06-05-2002, 4:44 AM
well. like Mike said.. there are a lot of threads here that should go in the off topic forums.....
 Koffin
06-06-2002, 2:41 AM
definitly need a name change...

with two topics named "off topic" and "general discussion", they both pretty much mean the same thing anyways. Might as well merge them.

still pressing for a "game play discussion" topic...
 Juztyn
06-08-2002, 1:02 AM
Okay... Since I didn't get an overwhelming response in favor of merging the forums, I'm going to look at some of the other options presented here and see what I can do to sort out the forums.
Page: 1 of 1