Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Big problem

Page: 1 of 1
 pbsaint
06-03-2002, 8:51 AM
Hi, I've made a mod that makes you steer your lightsaber while it's flying (you can make it go forward, backward or just have it hover), plus some other things. The big problem is that after the match is finished, the game crashes, leaving this message in the console:

==== ShutdownGame ====
VM_Restart()
Loading vm file vm/jk2mpgame.qvm.
ERROR: programStack corrupted in compiled code
----- Server Shutdown -----
recursive error after: programStack corrupted in compiled code

This doesn't happen when a dedicated server is runnning. Does anyone have an idea what I can do to fix this?
 NITEMARE
06-03-2002, 9:30 AM
yeah i had the same problem, in a thread befor the codeing forum apeared. a guy helped me and now i can hel u. pack the qvm in a .pk3!
 pbsaint
06-03-2002, 9:42 AM
Thanks a lot, worked like a charm! :D

Now, if only I could come up with more ideas for my mod.

:lsduel:
 Badakku
06-03-2002, 1:39 PM
could you perhaps release one pack which only modifies the saber? it sounds VERY interesting!
 pbsaint
06-05-2002, 9:40 AM
Sure, I can release a pack. I've only made modifications to the lightsaber so far, and there are some bugs and some features not added, but it doesn't crash anymore, so it's playable :)

Just gotta re-compile it, finish the readme and find somewhere to upload it (is Mod Central the place to upload?).
Page: 1 of 1