Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

hard levels

Page: 1 of 1
 elliott
06-02-2002, 2:06 AM
is there any cheats 4 this game i've been playing it on and of since it was released and i've never been able to clear the level with 'meeting of the bothan spie delegation and the shutte jade and that other shuttle always get shot down by the birds of prey any help would be appreciated if any one still looks at this site anymore. cheers:band:
 Keyan Farlander
06-02-2002, 5:23 PM
No, no cheats, but you can turn on those options you are given in-game to help you out. That's about it. And make sure you have the latest patch, of course, since that fixes several bugs that made some missions harder than intended.
 Theta Leader
08-29-2006, 9:37 PM
You can make the difficulty easier by changing the settings from the settings menu (i.e. press "Esc"). Other than that, when attacking the Preybirds, constantly fire lasers and draw power from the shields when your lasers become weak. You don't have to destroy one Preybird at a time, for example, you can attack one of them until he evades and then do the same thing for the others so that your Shuttle will survive longer. Your wingman could also help you out by telling him to protect the Shuttle through the wingman CMD commands.
Page: 1 of 1