Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tony Plana nominated for an Alma!

Page: 1 of 1
 hncalavera
06-01-2002, 11:41 PM
I was flippin channels today and I came across the Alma awards show, which honors acheivement by latinos in the Entertainment industry. They were going through the nominations for best actor in a television series, and there he was, Tony Plana, nominated for some show I haven't even heard of called "Resurrection Blvd". Esai Morales won for "NYPD Blue", but it was pretty cool to see what Manny looks like with skin. Has anyone heard of this show?
 MeddlingMonk
06-01-2002, 11:50 PM
Not me. I think I remember hearing a while back that he was in some new series, but I think that's as much detail as I ever knew. Plana was in an episode of DS9 but that's one I draw a complete blank on. :rolleyes:
 hncalavera
06-02-2002, 4:27 PM
Well, a simple internet search reveals that Resurrection Blvd. is a series in its third(!) season on Showtime. It's about a Latino family in East L.A. with a boxing tradition. It airs Wednesdays at 10:45 pm est. Alas, I don't have cable.
 devpac
06-28-2002, 9:01 PM
 Doodle Dude of Doom
06-28-2002, 9:36 PM
Hey my sis is called Alma!:p
Page: 1 of 1