Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What am I missing?

Page: 1 of 1
 Grinch2020
06-01-2002, 1:58 PM
Ive been playing the Confederacy and Im having a great time with it. As I am absolutely terrible at RTS's it is very challenging but I have managed to make it to the last scenario.
My question is, is where do these scenarios occur in the movie. I noticed in the manual that it says that it follows Episode 2 but I dont remember seeing much of anything from the movie aside from Count Dooku and Darth Sidious. Ive only seen the movie once so please dont beat me too hard if Im totally missing something but it seems to me that the scenarios are fairly unrelated to what happens in the movie. I picked up the game first so I was afraid that I may be getting spoiled but so far this does not seem to be the case. Did I just not pay attention?
 Fishflesh
06-01-2002, 2:42 PM
It Thakes episode 2 as a starting point not as the story
 DarthMuffin
06-01-2002, 6:02 PM
Actually, the manual says that the fist mission of each of the new campaign follow the movie. The first mission of confed is Dooku escaping (maybe just before he fight with the jedi), and the first of the republic is during the attack of the clones at the end.
 Crazy_dog no.3
06-01-2002, 7:08 PM
It is based around AoTC.

In the same way as say, MOH:AA is based around WW2.

I mean they are related to the film, but u have to realise there is more stuff than in the film. Basically u do know there was a heavy Separatist presence on Geonisis but considering the size of the galaxy there would have to be way more battles than the ending battle.
Page: 1 of 1