Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

talkin compooters? now i seen evr'thin'

Page: 1 of 1
 arguile
05-31-2002, 5:48 PM
how do you talk to npcs? will you only be able to select from a list of things to say? if i met darth vader, id wanna be like, "hey there anakin. what is up my brutha?" and he could be all, " that name no longer has any meaning to me." and then hed procede to choke me to death. anyway, how advanced are these npcs really?
 DudEhead
05-31-2002, 5:55 PM
well their all like "yo ma main man Arg, how's it hanging bro? me, I'm chillin."

well no, i think you'll be able to choose from a list of things what u want to say to npc's...
 Ascari
05-31-2002, 7:39 PM
lol if I see DV id do what any sensible person would do...

i'd run my arrs of !!!
 Rith Kain
05-31-2002, 7:53 PM
Originally posted by Ascari
lol if I see DV id do what any sensible person would do...

i'd run my arrs of !!!

hah, i guess im not sensible. I'd pull out my saber and whup his ass :cool:
 Ascari
05-31-2002, 8:44 PM
Originally posted by Rith Kain

hah, i guess im not sensible. I'd pull out my saber and whup his ass :cool:

Lol, as if u stand a chance against the dark lord of the sith.
 Kwok69
06-01-2002, 5:01 AM
i think the devs will make DV pretty immortal because there will be a long line of players wanting to do the same (Just so they can say 'I shot JR!!') Vader will be a complete bastard in SWG he will always be surrounded by legions of stormtroopers and even if you magaed to land one on him - he would probably just laugh it off and step over your suffocating blue faced body without a care. Thats if he doesnt dismember you or worse, put you in an imperial prison cell (Imagine how frustrating that would be).

My sound advice would be to get as far away from him as possible.
 Wraith 8
06-03-2002, 8:12 AM
well.. on teh illegal images of E3.. i thought i saw the devs typing in the words.. so i think you will be able to talk to them like that..
Page: 1 of 1