Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

about CC

Page: 1 of 1
 stokkefaen
05-31-2002, 8:13 AM
me and my buddys play alot of Kill the commander, actually mostly. and i wonder: what are the two new civs commanders?

i guess palpatine would be the the commander for rep. but i hope its yoda, much cooler that way, he looks special and he was leading da troops in the battle of geonosis

palpatine & dooku looks to much like a jedi....

would really help to know...

:ewok: V.S. :jawa who would win?????
 DarthMuffin
05-31-2002, 9:43 AM
Mace Windu is the comander of the Republic

Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus is the comander of the confederacy
 TheMadDoofer
05-31-2002, 12:47 PM
Did you know that the guy who plays Count Dooku in the movie is 80 years old? I'm not joking. This guy is really in good shape to be pullling some of those moves for his age.

:fett:
 Kryllith
05-31-2002, 2:59 PM
He got practice fighting Gandalf when he played Sarumon...

Kryllith
 DarthMaulUK
05-31-2002, 4:31 PM
The guy who played Dooku is Christopher Lee. A British actor famous for his Count Dracula roles in the old 70's Hammer House Of Horror films along side Peter Cushing (Grand Moff Tarkin from New Hope) and yes, he is 80.

On TV, he did say some of it was him and some was special effects - or did he mean Yoda was the special effect?! LOL

Either way, a great man!

DMUK
 stokkefaen
05-31-2002, 4:36 PM
well i aint suprised it wasnt yoda, hes kinda important and aint supposed to be on any civs team..
just glad it wasnt palpatine...

but dont, dooku & mace look kinda much like jedis??

and yes C. Lee IS in damn good shape to be 80 :eek:
hes damn cool to be 80, some old folks just sitt at home complaining about damn near anything!!

can any of you lucky people who got the game post a pic of the commanders near theire bases, it would be cool to look how they look, plz!!!!

who would win between
:ewok: V.S. :jawa
 TheMadDoofer
05-31-2002, 6:01 PM
:jawa definitely. :ewok: s have stupid little spears that they throw and somehow kill stormies. Jawas have blasters.

:fett:
Page: 1 of 1