Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Come see DMUK and others from this Forum in action!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Slimmer
05-30-2002, 9:37 PM
This is One great game. It shows the awsome skills of one DarthMaulUK Super Moderator and his partner (another Forumer) Giantcorn who was ranked by most of you as the Best SWGB player (in that one poll).

VS

_Slimmer_M a decent player at best and his ally _Maverick_FaTe_, a new and upcoming player.

Watch and Learn. See how every player Starts and Then see who WINS.

It was one amazing game and worth watching:
can be downloaded from this link:

http://www.mrfixitonline.com/readPosting.asp?PostingId=856892)

enjoy--- :)
 DarthMaulUK
05-31-2002, 6:08 AM
We all have bad days Slimmer. A tip though - never play when you have distractions at home, lucky for me I couldn't give 3 monkies about the result.

But hey, at least I use my own Zone name to play matches - hey Slimmer?!

I might be good at making websites but as for playing this game, I have a long way to go.
But yes, it proves how NOT to play! :-p

DMUK
 Slimmer
06-01-2002, 3:47 AM
Winners Win, Losers Lose, and for those who don't care... why even play.

NICE ATTITUDE I hope to never have you as teamate because I LIKE TO WIN.

I am pretty sure you thought you would win with giantcorn as your teamate.

I use a bunch of different names so i can play everyone because I just play to play.

By the way i dont believe that was the first time you played someone who was not using there orginal Zone name now was it?

A suggestion... PLAY to WIN no matter what name someone uses on the zone to play because when I IP into games I use my real name.
 AU_Andy_Ewok
06-07-2002, 4:21 PM
Wow, Someone needs a life.
Page: 1 of 1