Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

sneak peek at my level

Page: 1 of 1
 Garindan
12-12-2000, 1:11 AM
it's a jedi knights one (i'm still experimenting, but in a year or two it'll be done), it's goin'a have rooms with a bot in each room, and they get harder, and you gotta kill off all the bots until you get to the finish! Sound ok for a first level?
 Kurgan
12-12-2000, 2:26 AM
Sure.. why not?
 Garindan
12-12-2000, 1:51 PM
anyways, that'll be my multiplayer level, the single player level's going to have the player as the AT-ST driver, and if i learn how to cog, i'll put in some imperials, and have them talk, well, in text anyways. And it'll have a patrolling at-st, which won't hurt the player, and it'll be like a training site, and it'll have tie bombers making strafing runs in a canyon place, and you have to go through the canyon and dodge their bombs.
 Garindan
12-12-2000, 1:54 PM
it'll probably take me a year or 2 to figure out jed (i got the newer version of it). I'm first practicing how to make indoor areas, soon i'll have outdoors too. I'm just going to practice on one thing at a time for a week, and just gradually learn it instead of all at one time, 'cause if i practice on one thing for a week, then i end up getting pretty good at it and then i can go onto something better that incorporates what i've learned in the week into something else, say i'm going to be dooing indoors for a week, just figuring out the adjoining, and experimenting, next week i'll be trying to make one of the adjoining rooms bigger than the other one.
 Kurgan
12-12-2000, 5:53 PM
So, did you have any luck with JKEdit? That might be better. If you have already and didn't like it, fine, but I've used it, and I found it much easier.

Otherwise, good luck!

Kurgan
 Garindan
12-12-2000, 8:56 PM
WHO PUT ME IN THE NEWS?????!!!!! LOL
 Garindan
12-13-2000, 6:18 PM
Kurgan,

Did you try out the tie fighter mod yet? It's pretty neat, and i've decided to make levels designed for it. You have to try the tie fighter mod with rbots, it's so funny!!
 Boba Rhett
12-13-2000, 6:30 PM
Forget about the tie mod and go get ninja cage!!!
 Garindan
12-13-2000, 7:47 PM
how about manowars 3, that's a pretty cool mod, it comes with alot of neat stuff for boba fett, grappling hook, jetpak, unlited batteries, underwater breather, autotargeting, and a few other cool stuff.
Page: 1 of 1